The Marcelino Muñoz Foundation is developing its activities throughout Mexico and Latin America, and aims to expand its framework of influence in the following months. A key element of this development has been the creation of a team of regional managers in one of eleven areas of the Mexican Republic and in other countries of Latin America.
In summary, the work we seek to accomplish is:
- Organize and monitor the Foundation’s activities in the region, participate in the planning of the Foundation’s development in the region and at the national level in accordance with its Development Plan.
- Represent on behalf of the Foundation before institutes, authorities, etc.
- Coordinate the promotion of the Foundation in the region.
- Organize the offer and sale of the Foundation’s services.
- Development of teacher training and implementation of the Foundation’s proposal.
- Review of implementation, and measurement of results.If necessary, recruit and coordinate the human team necessary to achieve the above objectives.
- Guarantee compliance with the Foundation’s quality standards for its clients and beneficiaries.
- Gather and analyze data, and do applied monitoring with this data.
- Report progress with the national director on Friday of every fortnight or when necessary, with recommendations and feedback.
- International and Results Analysis
– Alejandra Rodríguez – email@example.com
- Northwest – Ivonne Mendoza – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bajío – Gabriela Cárdenas – email@example.com
- Centre – Alicia Villegas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veracruz – Enrique Mendoza – email@example.com
- Oaxaca – José Átala – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campeche, Tabasco y Chiapas – Marc Luna – email@example.com
- Yucatan Peninsula – Sarah Escamilla – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mexico City – Silvia Gómez – email@example.com
- Puebla – Alfonso Galindo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North – Alejandra Muñoz – email@example.com
- Nuevo León – Crystal Gallegos – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolivia and neighbours – Alfredo Rocha – email@example.com
- Ecuador and neighbours – María Fernanda Gualotuña – firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of activities
Examples of activities
- Invitation to individuals and entities to participate in the activities of the Foundation (for example, to do training for teachers or parents, etc.)
- Promotion of videoconferences and, at the end of the pandemic, face-to-face activities
- Negotiation of mutual support agreements
- Participation in the training of teachers, parents, youth, and others to meet the objectives of the Foundation
- Collaboration in the measurement of results, their evaluation, and their use applied later